Last update: real time
After a 5 year hiatus, acclaimed a16z investor and netscape founder Marc Andreessen returned to twitter (@pmarca) in '14 to give his point of view on the topics of entrepreneurship, investing, politics, and economics. Unfortunately spread over multiple tweets, known as tweetstorms, which are hard to follow using the default twitter timeline. Luckily recently Marc started to use the 'reply to' feature, which allows my algorithm to group the tweets together to improve readability.
- Last night on Twitter, I made an ill-informed and ill-advised comment about Indian politics and economics.
- To be clear, I am 100% opposed to colonialism, and 100% in favor of independence and freedom, in any country, including India.
- I am a huge admirer of the nation of India and the Indian people, who have been nothing but kind and generous to me for many years.
- I apologize for any offense my comment caused, and withdraw it in full and without reservation.
- I will leave all future commentary on all of these topics to people with more knowledge and experience than me.